Tuesday, March 22, 2016

GIZA
















>>JACKET:VINTAGE<< >>TEE:THRASHERMAGAZINE<< >>TANKTOP(UNDER):CROSSROADS<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE;ANTIQUESTORES<< >>PANTS:NASTYGAL<< >>CLUTCH:JOYRICHxGIZA<< >>SHOES:NIKEAF1'S<<

HELLO BLOG. I've been away for some time now, going through the motions of work,sleep,work,sleep,coffee,work,sleep. It's hard to find time to relax, let alone have fun. But photoshoots are a part of my life now, so I'm glad I was able to get one in whilst hanging wit da bae, Benny. 

It was actually a different shopping excursion with him that I found this bomb diggity embroidered clutch from JOYRICH X GIZA at Wasteland. And it so happens we were in studio city again, somehow Ventura blvd(besides the arts district) has claimed to be our meeting place. I LOVE THIS CLUTCH. It's so shiny and everything my fashion soul yearns for. At this point, I can probably say that I proudly own more clutches than any of my girl friends. XD

Well, from what I know of. Plus I only have a couple girl friends. Plus I only have a couple really good friends. XDD; 

The jacket is my favorite find in a long time. I have a thing for patches and embroidery, so why not mix this together with the clutch? 

Anywho, please enjoy the photos as I enjoy this coffee at my local Starbucks, because the wifi at my house was flakey and the one at my boba shop down the street sucks as well.

xo
Jason

1 comment: