Monday, May 9, 2016

YOU'RE ALWAYS PLAYING GAMES




















>>JACKET:VINTAGE<< >>TEE:SHADELONDON<< >>TANKTOP(UNDER):THEWELL<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE;ANTIQUESTORES<< >>PANTS:VINTAGE<< >>TOTE:BURBERRY<< >>SHOES:OPENINGCEREMONYXTEVA<<

I'm back! To be honest, finding time to update this blog has been difficult. I'm constantly finding myself laying in bed and doing much of nothing, as of late. But due to a recent style crisis/morph I've been pickier than ever about what I purchase and put on my body. So it took me awhile to really get back into the groove of this. These past few months have been dedicated to selling and recycling my wardrobe---something I tend to do yearly, but there's something about this year's clean up! I got rid of *gasp* comme des garcons, yohji yamamoto, my fav vintage fringe suede jacket to name a few....I'm really trying to keep only things that get me excited when I look at it and focus more on fit than hanger appeal.

Anywho, one of my best friends had a layover in LA from Brasil and ofc I took the chance to hang and shoot with her. She directed a couple of my earliest shoots and this has weirdly become one of our bonding rituals. We spent all day in Venice/Santa Monica. The stroll across the beach was much needed(as I am in deep stress and needed some de-stressing activities to engage in) LOVE U CASSONDRA.

The pink bomber with the new pink hair(I said bye bye to the ponytail recently as well) seems to MESH well with my new favorite mesh tee from Shade London. Something about oversize everything feels so right lately. I paired my amaze ballz Opening Ceremony X Teva sandals with some white socks and bam! Outfit realness.

I'll be back soon I promise! ~

XX


1 comment:

  1. i realy love your look and the backround !!
    best
    ayoubxmani

    ReplyDelete