Monday, January 25, 2016

SILVER DXME
















>>BOMBERJACKET:CHEAPMONDAY<< >>HIGHNECKTOP:ZARA<< >>BOOTS:DR.MARTENS<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE;ANTIQUESTORES<< >>PANTS:DIMEPIECE<< >>CLUTCH:STYLENANDA<<

Hello again! I spent all day Saturday downtown shopping & eating & walking around with my best friend, Benny. There's just too many cool spots to check out and hang around and people watch. There's never nothing to do here.

Dimepiece (Designs), as you guys know, is probably one of my fave brands. I can rock a head to toe look from them. *cough* sponsor me *cough cough* *hack*
These pants are so killer because I can wear them to sleep as well as ~to da club~. JK. I don't go to the club. But I can wear them to fashion events....JK lmao.

It's also of great note that I officially crown the clutch as my favorite form of bag to carry all my shit around, as inconvenient as they are conceived to most people. Honestly, I don't mind holding it around because backpacks/crossbody bags strain my shoulders/back waaay too much. I get headaches and it just ruins my mood, lmao.

Also, Dr. Martens are always my go-to and at this point I don't think I have to iterate that they are. I'm like a broken record "I LOVE DRMARTENS"

See you in my next one ;)

Photos by Benny

No comments:

Post a Comment