Sunday, January 17, 2016

HELLA STELLA-R




















>>SWEATER:SANDROPARIS<< >>GLASSES:STELLAMCCARTNEY<< >>JACKET:VINTAGE<< >>SHOES:PUMAXRIHANNA<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE;REBECCAMINKOFF<< >>CULOTTES:DIYCLOVERCANYON<< >>BAG:COACH<<

Making my mark in downtown once again, I had a photoshoot at the Hompa Hongwanji buddhist temple in little tokyo. It was such a serene place and it is hard to believe it is lodged in the middle of busy dtla. Being a buddhist myself, I would love to explore more temples around here!

 TFW you know your style so well you wear basically the same silhoutte for every outfit but vary it up in textures. I had these rad mesh pants from Clover Canyon for awhile but now that I hacked them up into culottes I'm finding myself wearing them more <3 It's a little humorous that I'm wearing shorts in the winter, but, you know, LA. 

My beloved Rihanna X Puma ~limited edition~ creepers make a debut with this look(in my fav, dusty pink!) complimenting my vintage coach backpack that I always come back to(like a bad habit, suede is hard to take care of) and ofc my Stella McCartney sunnies which never fails to glam up my mood. They are bold and chunky, just how I like my glasses. 8-)

You can't leave out my fave sweater from Sandro and vintage Jacket to top the look off. Cheers to the second post of 2016!!


Photos by Steven

1 comment: