Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016



















>>TANK:ASTRIDANDERSON<< >>JACKET:VINTAGE<< >>SHOES:DR.MARTENS<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE;CHEAPMONDAY<< >>CULOTTES:NORDSTROM<< >>SOCKS:NIKE<< >>TURTLENECK:AMERICANAPPAREL<< >>BAG:NASTYGAL<<
Sorry about December being nonexistent. I've been busy working(real big boy career working not fake pretend working). Alas, the new year rolls around and I'm excited for new ventures, friendships, and thrift finds. Not going into detail but 2015 was a big year for me, in terms of learning to adapt to change, and especially learning to love myself. (vague is the new vogue) It's also been a big year for this blog, and I'm sad that I didn't post a 1 year anniversary post, but you know what? It's not a big deal, because I am here now. :D

My friend Kristiannel(who is my fellow photographer for this post) is awesome and a babe and I'm glad we spent a good chunk of this Saturday catching up and being silly at brunch and having a good ole time wall hunting in Santa Monica for the sake of this post. Can't stress enough how nurturing friendships can really help with your mood/happiness.

Anywho this outfit: I'm on team American Apparel when it comes to basics and this turtleneck has kept me warm many a times this past month when temps decided to plunge below comfort level and dressing up always seems like a challenge to keep warm. I chucked my Astrid Anderson x Topshop tank over it to give my look some layering edge and popped on my usual flight bomber jacket(this time in faded black) and some pleather culottes to complete the oversized vibe. My nike socks and dr.martens pairing completes the ensemble and my oddball bag from Nasty Gal adds interest to it all.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank whoever reads my blog and take even the littlest of inspiration from this blog. It means a lot to me, really.
Here's to 2016 and more years to come <3

<3 Photos by Kristiannel

No comments:

Post a Comment