Tuesday, November 3, 2015

REPLAY




















>>TOP:CHEAPMONDAY<< >>JACKET:REPLAY(VINTAGE)<< >>SHOES:DR.MARTENS<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE<< >>PANTS:JILSANDER<< >>BELT:VINTAGE(EXPRESS)<< >>BAG:DOONEY&BOURKE<< >>GLASSES:VINTAGE<< >>HAT:VINTAGE<<

My LA blogger dreams were realized todaay. The infamous Los Angeles River bridge that many tv shows/movies/music videos have been shot at hosts a splendid view as my friend and I got snap-happy for a good hour. The street stretches over for about a quarter mile and during sunset you can marvel in the view of downtown and surrounding areas. 

Today I'm finally wearing a jacket that I didn't take off after the photoshoot because the Fall air has set in! 70 degree weather + wind equals jacket time~
It's this amazing tiger-embroidered silk bomber from Replay that has been begging to be worn since I brought her home at the beginning of summer, I am heart eyes in luv wit it. Honestly, it doesn't keep me that warm so this is the time to really wear da shizz out of it.

The pants are a pair that I've recently found chilling in a bin at the Goodwill Outlet(which I won't go into much detail but it's amazing and I'm addicted and I'm just so happy a place exists). Jil Sander was chilling underneath scrappy childrens clothes and dirty underwear and I found her <3 They fit me as a crop ankle length pant which I'm more than pleased about and are soft enough to wear casually as well.

I tied the look together with a scarf and my boater hat and check and check.

<3 Photos by Benny

No comments:

Post a Comment