Sunday, October 11, 2015

ADDICTED TO ADIDAS



















>>TANK:ADIDAS<< >>SHOES:UNDERGROUND<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE<< >>CHOKER:DEANDRI<< >>SHORTS:THRIFTED<< >>BAG:COACH<< >>GLASSES:DIOR<< >>LEGGINGS:ZARA<<

I ADMIT IT, my outfit routine as of late consists of throwing on a tank top and some shorts. Also I am super guilty for wearing the same silk shorts from the last post, but everyone has that one article of clothing that they live in hahahaa. I blame the unforgiving summer weather(it's October already for heavens sake, can we please get down to the 70's at least??) 

My Adidas collection is growing so large and quickly, I don't know what to do. I'm especially fond of this black tank top I dug out from Goodwill! It goes so well with my Adidas cap and Zara leather leggings. I paired everything together with my beloved pointed creepers from Underground. The bag is a current fav; vintage coach I took home from Buffalo Exchange. Finished off the look with my usual jewels, a Deandri choker, and my Dior So Real sunnies.

Pasadena is so beautiful. I love exploring the streets here, there is just too many options for photoshoots! Also, the shopping is pretty rad as well. Shout out to my friend Benny for taking these photos for me! <3

See you in the next post! ~~~

1 comment: