Wednesday, September 16, 2015

ON A MISSION TO THE MISSION



















>>TANK:ZANEROBE<< >>SHOES:ADIDAS<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE<< >>CHOKER:VINTAGE<< >>SHORTS:THRIFTED<< >>BAG:COACH<< >>GLASSES:STELLAMCCARTNEY<< >>ANKLETS:EBAY/VINTAGE<<

I'm terribly guilty of neglecting this blog, but it's awesome to be back!! I'm currently in Tucson, and this photoshoot and location was my very good friend's idea so yes to friends who don't mind shooting your photographs! Haha.

I originally expected the weather to be 1000 degrees, but to my surprise it feels cooler than LA here in Southern AZ. Or maybe I just came at the right time? (Either way, BYE SUMMER IT WAS GREAT THNX FOR ALL THE SWEAT BUT BYE NOW)

For this brief but enjoyable trip, we visited the San Xavier Del Bac Mission that was located only 6 miles from my house, lol. We walked a bit around the museum before getting down and dirrty with the photoshoot. Man, did it feel great to sit on the pointy rocks and almost get pricked in the face by cacti. Kidding, obviously. >3<

I'm wearing the "it" shoes of the moment. No kidding, these adidas superstars are not overhyped; comfort and style will never be a bad combination. The whole look consists of "easy" and "lazy", which I've become succumbed to, mostly due to the extreme heat lol. A long tank from Zanerobe combined with some slip on silk shorts and I'm gooooood. Stella McCartney on my eyes are never a bad idea, as well.And this vintage coach bag for $6 was a major steal.

See you guys on the flip. :d

1 comment: