Wednesday, July 8, 2015

B COOL

















>>TEE:BARNEYCOOLS<< >>SHOES:CLARKS<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE<< >>CHOKER:DEANDRI<< >>PANTS:H&M<< >>BAG:CHINATOWN<< >>GLASSES:MARCBYMARCJACOBS<< >>HAT:NORDSTROM<<

WOAH GUYS!! I'm excited to announce that I'm officially a part of Clark's shoes trendsetters program! I'm so happy and grateful and these shoes! These shoes are the shyt! They're a cream suede boot that looks and feels amazing. <3 Check out their stuff because the quality and comfort is top notch. I love how my pair is so versatile, I can dress these babies up or down! Please take a peek at their stuff here!

In this ensemble I'm rocking Barney Cools (A really really really nice brand from Australia) and my favorite grid pants from H&M! To eclecti-fy everything together I added a new favorite 2-D clutch--my Jump From Paper knockoff I copped from a vendor in chinatown! Flame!! I love how it's a camera because I love photography and yada yada.

Anywho, if any of yall are from LA you know that this photoshoot took place at Griffith, and even though I was there on a cloudy day the weather was an amazing 75 degrees. I can't complain since I'm not about the heat, at all. XD

See you guys soon!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't deal with playing a character who rides motorcycles and has a leather jacket and is a tough kid.
    zac efron jackets


    ReplyDelete