Thursday, June 25, 2015

HARNESS THE POWER
















>>TOP:THRIFTED<< >>SHOES:TUK<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE<< >>TIGHTS:THRIFTED<< >>CHOKER:EBAY<< >>PANTS:VINTAGE<<  >>BAG:DEENAANDOZZY<< >>GLASSES:CHINATOWN<< >>HARNESS:DEANDRI<<

I finally had the chance to swing by Deandri's store in DTLA and I picked up a few goodies including this harness <3. I highly recommend checking out their cute baby doll dresses! The owner/designer who took care of me is awesome and yall should give her all your money, seriously! (Thanks for the free choker, love!!)

This shoot came about whilst shopping with my dear friend from school. (Shout out to Lisa <3) We ate at Joan's on Third for lunch and somehow ended up in Venice during the evening. I haven't walked the Venice boardwalk in years so it was a fun little "hike" that resulted in hot dog cravings and a good night's (I slept twelve hours that night) beauty rest! 

Also, I dyed my hair silver. Just because. I feel like my style is developing into something. I can feel change. I feels it. I've been weeding things out and in my wardrobe like crazy. I'm excited.


1 comment: