Sunday, June 14, 2015

READY, MATCHING SET, GO

















>>JACKET&JEANS:VINTAGE<< >>SHOES:JUJU<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE<< >>SWEATER:LAZYOAF<<  >>BAG:NASTYGAL<< >>GLASSES:RAY-BANS<<

After a brief vacation back home to Tucson, I came back to Cali with this cute 80's matching jacket and jeans set. I'm a sucker for lightwash denim with embellishment so naturally I had to pick this one up. Not only is the number studded and bejeweled, it is also decked out in patches. I thought the hearts mixed well with my nasty gal emoji bag. <3__<3

The Lazy Oaf sweater is also a favorite. I'm on the eye trend train till I die.

Anyways, this photoshoot was a fun one, I had a nice shopping day in the Valley and if I didn't live so far I would visit more often(for da thrift stores mosty). 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment