Thursday, May 28, 2015

TWEETY SWEETY
















>>BEANIE:DIMPIECE<< >>JUMPSUIT:VINTAGE<< >>SHOES:KELSEYDAGGER<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE;H&M<< >>SWEATER:CHEAPMONDAY<<  >>BELT:VINTAGE<< >>GLASSES:VINTAGE<<

I was so thrilled to find this pair of vintage Tweety Brand overalls! They're a bit baggy, as you can see, but I feel like sometimes you need that oversized baggy onesie like you need a good oversized sweater. I dunno. I just fucking love it.

And don't get me started on this Cheap Monday sweater, it's still one of my favorites in my closet (And that's saying something since the size of wardrobe is massively massive). They make quality shit; Cheap Monday is becoming one of my favorite brands. :>

I paired the overalls with a dimepiece beanie to make it even more comfay and casual and completed the ensemble with a pair of white loafers and my typical bling. 

Here's to the best summer ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment