Thursday, April 9, 2015

THE MONOLITHIC EMPIRE




















>>HAT:KANGOL<< >>SHIRT:CROOKSANDCASTLES<< >>JACKET:VINTAGE<< >>BAG:STUSSY<< >>PANTS:ZARA<< >>CHUCKS:CONVERSE<< >>CHOKER:EBAY<< >>GLASSES:RAY-BANS<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE<<


I'm still loving text prints, and crooks and castles is perfect for a streetwear look on a lazy day. I decided all black was in order and chucked on my chucks to complete the look. Adding on a clear choker grungifies the look a bit(because I can't help it for the life of me), and I'm all set to go shred up the LA streets with my longboard. (except not, not ever)

Silverlake has a place in my heart with it's graffiti-ed walls and vintage shops, and it wasn't a surprise that I found this hill with a very "LA" scenic background for the shoot. Palm trees, man, palm trees.

And of course this fucking speech bubble clutch bag from Stussy is like my current favorite because just look at how cute it is. The fun shape is a great juxtaposition with my otherwise simple all black fit'.

See ya'll soon loves. :d

photos: Angelo Kangleon

No comments:

Post a Comment