Wednesday, April 22, 2015

MOUSIN AROUND THE CONCERT HALL
















>>HAT:THRIFTED<< >>SHIRT:GERLANJEANS<< >>SHORTS:VINTAGE<< >>LEGGINGS:KMART<< >>SHOES:T.U.K.<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE<<


The Walt Disney Concert Hall in dtla is a hella touristy spot for a photoshoot but it had to happen sooner or later. The architecture of the building was worth parking in Little Tokyo and walking 5 blocks in the wind. Thankfully, it was a quiet afternoon so getting these shots wasn't too difficult! 

Gerlan Jeans has been in my radar since I discovered them back in 09', and I'm a happy owner of two pieces from the UK brand. Their shit is the shit. I love this mesh number I picked up a while ago and have been rocking it a lot lately. I've also been really feeling the shorts/leggings combo. 

Paired with my mouse ears and Haight/Ashbury varsity socks and I think I pulled off the eclectic vibe off pretty well. Done and done.

photos: Angelo Kangleon

1 comment: