Friday, March 27, 2015

LET ME GIVE YOU A PRINT















>>HAT:NORDSTROM<< >>SHIRT:VINTAGE<< >>JACKET:VINTAGE<< >>BELT:RALPHLAUREN<< >>PANTS:VINTAGE<< >>BOOTS:DR.MARTENS<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE/THRIFTED/EBAY<< >>GLASSES:VINTAGE<<


So yah, pretty much everything here is vintage! Prints be on my mind. Prints be in my heart. I am in love with this silky number; any kind of black background print got me <3_<3 I believe the print is post card themed? Not entirely sure, but entirely sure that I love it.

The pants are a find as well. There are many things I love about them. Take a look at the side gold buttons, the darts on the butt, the random panels and pockets! The best things about jeans are the details in the stitching. I'm into it.

I hope everyone is having a good day. I'm going to cook breakfast after I post this. :x 

photos: Angelo Kangleon

No comments:

Post a Comment