Sunday, March 22, 2015

POTATO SACK CHIC



>>CAP:DIMEPIECE<< >>SHIRT:CUSTOMIZEDTHRIFTED<< >>CLUTCH:EBAY<< >>PANTS:LUCCACOUTURE<< >>CREEPERS:THRIFTED<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE/THRIFTED/EBAY<< >>GLASSES:VINTAGE<<


I've been on a shirt dress binge as of late. I found this killer linen one from da thrift stow and copped it and dip dyed the beauty and now I can wear it every day on the realsies. It's a bit scratchy, but totally potato sack chic.

I paired the piece with my all time favorite vintage pop-out round sunnies I got from Buffalo Exchange in Tucson when I was in high school and some pleather pants to heighten the edge even further. These creepers are really photogenic, no? Another perfect find.

Anyways, I've been on a real low for the past month and I don't want to get into any details about it but it's only motivating me to keep doing things I love. I'm being tested and I'm staying positive.

Love ya'll! xx

photos: Angelo Kangleon

No comments:

Post a Comment