Tuesday, January 13, 2015

MAKE SOME NOISE













>>SHIRT:UNIF<< >>SUNGLASSES:REVO<< >>OVERALLS:LUCCA<< >>PLIMSOLLS:UNKNOWNBRAND<< >>WALLET:KATESPADE<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE/THRIFTED/EBAY<< 

Even though I've been going to Chinatown before I moved to LA, I've never had a proper photoshoot here. A couple streets away from the hustle and bustle of the tourists and street vendors selling boxed turtles, the Metro station was suitable for some nice selfies in the sun. ;3

There are actually some cool stores in Chinatown. I always come here to shop, you can find unexpected things here, if you really look. It's kind of like thrifting, minus the vintage. (ha!) If you're on a budget, know how to haggle, and have an eye to style things, skip melrose for a day and try it out! (Just don't hate me if you don't find anything, there's some good food places near at least LOL)

I'm wearing UNIF and vintage jewelry as usual. (Told ya it's like my favorite brand) These Lucca Couture overalls are my heaven (and hell, they're a little inconvenient to use the restroom in). They have the cutest plaid lining. (yes, I'm referring to plaid as cute) Also, my Revo thrifted mirror sunglasses were perfect to tie the ensemble together. 

photos: Angelo Kangleon

1 comment: