Monday, January 19, 2015

BAD GURLS DO IT WELL












>>SHIRT:UNITEDCOUTURE<< >>SUNGLASSES:CROSSROADS<< >>JACKET:LIPSERVICE<< >>BEANIE:HLZBLZ<< >>SHORTS:H&M<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE/THRIFTED/EBAY<< >>SOCKS:PETALSANDPEACOCKS<< >>CREEPERS:T.U.K.<< >>CLUTCH:UNKNOWN<<


Every LA blogger needs that given Venice/palm tree photo, no? This will be my take on it(though there's only two of them XD). Abbot Kinney has the best local brands all lined up in one street. (And the best lunch options, hur hur) Although my style is a bit more Melrose, I can appreciate all the craftsmanship that is evident in each garment I've seen. It's overall a nice weekend stroll down the little strip if you have nothing else to do. (Plus the beach is really close)

I love my United Couture tye die shirt and decided to pair it with my fur number from Lip Service and Junya Mafia beanie from BOTB, aka HLZBLZ, aka HELLZBELLZ. Mix it with Barf print socks from Petals and Peacocks and I think I got my text print trend down. These creepers come out when I'm feeling super grungy <3

photos: Angelo Kangleon

1 comment: