Thursday, January 8, 2015

FRINGE DREAMS









>>SHIRT:VINTAGE<< >>SUNGLASSES:EBAY<< >>JEANS:H&M<< >>BOOTS:DR.MARTENS<< >>HAT:VINTAGE<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE/THRIFTED<< 

I knew this shirt would be the star of a post when I dug it out at a Goodwill last month. The fringe on the hem and sleeves is my world. It is blatantly handmade and that is always a plus for me. I just paired it with skinnies and docs and I was all set to go. And additionally, I don't think I'm taking off this hat for awhile. X_X

Olvera st. in downtown LA has the best jewelry, I die every time I stroll down the tourist-infested place. Vintage looking rings and handcrafted home goods everywhere. Instagram moments everywhere. There's also a TON of delectable restaurants if you're into Mexican. It's just always a lively place to be on a sunny afternoon. 

photos: Angelo Kangleon

1 comment: