Monday, January 26, 2015

BBYQRL












>>SHIRT:VISIONSTREETWEAR<< >>CAP:DIMEPIECEDESIGNS<< >>JACKET:THRIFTED<< >>PANTS:LUCCACOUTURE<< >>BOOTS:TIMBERLAND<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE/THRIFTED/EBAY<< 


Shortly after this photoshoot, I found the exact same cap but in black from Goodwill for $5. The Dimpiece Babygirl Thrifting God has spoken to me. He knew about my abnormal attachment to it so he gave it to me in black. I love finding street wear brands at thrift stores, because you know that the retail price is so much higher.

Also of note is my lion necklace that I decided to splurge on because I've always wanted something like it, but the cheap plastic ones doesn't satisfy me. So when my eyes gazed upon its sparkling glory I knew that it would be a $25 well spent. I love that there are three small lions, unlike your usual one big one.

Going along with the mesh theme I guess is one of my favorite thrift finds of all time: this jacket. My god, if I had to keep one jacket in my closet it would either be this one or my leather one. I love that it has no brand, I'm guessing it's hand made due to that and the red stitches in the back. I can literally wear this jacket all year long (minus summer, but ya know I prolly would on a windy night at the beach or something, if I somehow get into going to the beach at night...)

photos: Angelo Kangleon

No comments:

Post a Comment