Wednesday, February 4, 2015

SILVER LININGS












>>CAP:ADEEN<< >>SHIRT:OAKNYC<< >>JACKET:VINTAGE<< >>PANTS:ZARA<< >>SHORTS:H&M<< >>JEWELRY:VINTAGE/THRIFTED/EBAY<< >>SLIDERS:NIKE<< >>GLASSES:VINTAGE<<


Even though I've resided in LA for almost 3 years now, I've only been to Venice beach probably 5 times. I don't know why the number is so low, it's the perfect place for people watching. I just think I'm too spoiled by the city. I feel like I can cross off "venice photoshoot" off my "being an la blogger" list now, LOLOLOL.

ADEEN! has been on my radar for a couple of years now, and I still think his stuff is relevant. XD I would buy all his caps if I had the fund$$ too, that MEOW cap tho....

I wanted to wear a black and white outfit in contrast to the boardwalk's eclectic culture haha. This OAK NYC shirt is the best, in size XXXL as usual. I layered my H&M shorts over my Zara pants to add interest, and there ya go.

Enjoy kiddies <3

photos: Angelo Kangleon

No comments:

Post a Comment